The first design collection I made was a small and minimalistic one and the next will have the same kind of vibes but still different! It was all about white fabric and I took inspiration from architecture and interior design. Check out the whole design process below:
- Collected a lot of photographs, music and experiences and put in a sketchbook and then into a moodboard:
2. Did some simple draft drawings of a few design ideas.
3. Made a few simple drafts in illustrator.
4. Decided which ones to go for.
5. Made patterns.
6. Chose fabric.
7. Made the designs first in a cheap fabric to be able to make changes and then in the “real” fabrics.
8. Then fitting and chose model.
9. Then photographs and then for sale but this first little collection was going to my own wardrobe 😉
Love, Julia Linn