New week, new possibilities!
But sometimes its just a big wall of problems before the possibilities can been seen and reached. The latest weeks has been all about problem solving and how to work through some difficulties when it comes to right solutions with the customers and so on.
What I have learned this far is first BREATHE with the stomach and then take it all step by step. These tips helped me:
1. Write down negative and positive things in two lists.
2. Look at the negative things and make a priority list of whats need to be solved first.
3. Find different ways to solve and approach the negative things.
4. Make the change, don’t just keep it in the head or on paper.
5. Look at the positive things, take a deep breathe, appreciate the journey and then go for something relaxing like an exercise!
Btw the look is from this place, which is my favorite for the moment!
Love, Julia Linn